1 gallon 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
PLEASE READ OUR SHIPPING POLICY HERE for important info regarding this product!
- NEW SIZE!! 1 gallon
- Available in opaque white or brown gallon jug. If you intend to keep multiple bottles for long term storage, we recommend considering the brown gallons as a superior option for blocking UV light.
- For each regularly priced bottle of this product you order, you will get 1 complimentary 1 oz glass dropper bottle! (Please click here if you would like to order more of these dropper bottles.)
- This order includes a complimentary 2 oz spray bottle! You can use your hydrogen peroxide to make effective, non-toxic hand sanitizer which can be used to disinfect everything. Keep this convenient 2 oz spray bottle full and carry it with you everywhere!
- Note: If you order 1-3 gallons, you will get 1 dropper bottle and 1 spray bottle per gallon. At 4 or more gallons, we do not include the complimentary dropper or spray bottles. This is one way we are able to offer discounts on larger quantities! We have extra white dropper or spray bottles available to order on the website if you wish to have them.
- For internal, topical, or environmental use
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, & Vegan friendly!
- Super duper oxygenating SUPERPOWER!
- Never expires
BE AWARE that to accommodate expansion of the product during shipment, we do not fill the bottle completely full!
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT MUST BE DILUTED. CAN CAUSE CHEMICAL BURNS IF HANDLED IMPROPERLY. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
Due to the high heat wave moving through the country at this time, it is possible that the bottle(s) of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide you ordered may be a bit puffy from product expansion when you receive it.
It is nothing to worry about as it is a natural property of hydrogen peroxide to emit oxygen gas, but we advise opening it slowly - you might hear a slight “hiss”, similar to when you would open a kombucha or soda bottle.
However, if this is a concern for you, we suggest either waiting a few months to order until the weather is cooler, or you can contact us to discuss the option of very expensive refrigerated shipping.
Realistically though, we recommend stocking up as soon as possible, for multiple reasons.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.